Private sessions coming spring 2016.
1-, 2-, and 4-hour sessions available
- Axe throwing (learn the basics then face-off against your teammates)
- Fire building (pair up and get your fire built in the fastest time)
- Pulp tossing (a classic lumberjack game)
- Lumberjack cooking (only available with 4-hour sessions—make beef stew, lard biscuits, and a seasonal fruit sauce right on the campfire)
Email us to schedule a session
BE NICE. Rude people do pushups.
NO PAUL BUNYANING. Never carry your axe over your shoulder.
- THANK YOUS, PLEASE. When someone passes you an axe, say "thank you" so they know it's safe to let it go.
- NO KILLING OR GETTING KILLED. Humans, pets, trees—axes can harm or kill them all. Practice safety at all times.
- ONLY THROW WHEN IT'S ALL CLEAR. Including your area of ricochet.
- HAVE FUN. Sticks in the mud do pushups.